Wednesday 10 April 2013

Why me??

I wasn't born as a Jedi

I didn't find a wardrobe to Narnia when I was eight

I didn't get my Hogwarts letter when I was eleven ( though I really do believe that I am a wizard )

Gandalf, I am counting on you to take me on an adventure when I am fifty.

Or just be happy about your normal life ?
You know that girls logic :
Unpopular girls wanna be popular
Popular girls  wanna be famous
and famous girls wanne be normal

But I don't want to be popular or famous
I want Hogwarts to realise that I am a wizard

Of course Bambi that would explain why 
you are so weird and I have to grin everytime
I see you ;** 

You just sounded like my dad, when he tells me that I am " special" 
don't know, why he put the special into qoute marks O.o

Bambi.... I´m your father.
 *like a Darth Vader*

No comments:

Post a Comment